News & Resources

How Can I File a Motion to Have My Firearm Rights Restored in Washington?

The law in Washington that deals with the restoration of gun rights is RCW 9.41.040(4). This law states that anyone who has had their gun rights taken away due to a felony conviction may have those rights restored if they can show that they are not dangerous to society and have completed rehabilitation terms. To restore…

Read More

How To Find and Hire An Experienced DUI Defense Attorney In Richland, WA

A DUI conviction has grave consequences, even if it is the first time. You may lose your driving license, spend time in prison, and pay a huge penalty. This record will remain with you long after you have been punished. DUI convictions in Washington carry up to 364 days in jail and a $5,000 fine, depending on the…

Read More